What to watch for: Willshaun Boxley looks to add another stamp of authenticity to his status as a rising prospect when he takes on 10-1 Thomas Snow of Washington DC. Snow, by the way, is himself coming off a 2nd-round kayo loss to Teon Kennedy. Cornelius Lock of Detroit continues the talent exchange between that city and our Cities when he faces ringworn veteran David Vazquez of California in a super featherweight bout. Harley Kilfian and Marty “Wolfman” Lindquist rematch their 2-round battle of last year in a cruiserweight match. Katy Klinefelter and Melissa St Vil engage in a girlfight. Ismail Muwendo makes his stateside debut against tough Mexican battler Felix Martinez, and Nick Whiting looks to upset the applecart of Marvin Rodriguez in a bout to be contested at super middleweight. Word comes late of a change in the card: Joey Abell’s planned opponent, Bernard Brown, has dropped out and been replaced by Larry White, who Abell previously defeated by knockout in round 6 of a 6-rounder in the twelfth fight of his career.
- Willshaun Boxley (5-0 with 3 kayos) -vs- Thomas Snow (10-1 with 8 kayos), super bantamweights, scheduled for 8 rounds
- Cornelius Lock (18-3-1 with 11 kayos) -vs- David Vazquez (17-13 with 10 kayos), featherweights, scheduled for 8 rounds
- Joey Abell (22-4 with 21 kayos) -vs- Larry White (3-4 with 2 kayos), heavyweights, scheduled for 8 rounds
- Harley Kilfian (7-2 with 6 kayos) -vs- Marty Lindquist (13-7 with 10 kayos), cruiserweights, scheduled for 4 rounds
- Katy Klinefelter (2-0 with 1 kayo) -vs- Melissa St Vil (0-0-1), scheduled for 4 rounds
- Ismail Muwendo (1-0-1 with no kayos) -vs- Felix Martinez (0-2-0), featherweights, scheduled for 4 rounds
- Marvin Rodriguez (1-1 with no kayos) -vs- Nick Whiting (0-10), super middleweights, scheduled for 4 rounds